Let your users add events to their calendar.
Simple, fast, and hustle-free🔥🚀😏
Welcome to the maybe most convenient way working with Add to Calendar Buttons.
Designed to reduce developer headaches down to zero.
Supporting all major calendars; in all modern browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari); on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS as well as rather restricted webview environments like the Instagram in-app browser.
Built as a Web Component, that you can easily integrate basically everywhere. Enjoy!
Show source codeHide source code
Bringing it to your web project
The script is built as a "Web Component".
This means that you can use it similar to any other HTML element and it is working out-of-the-box for all setups.
Find a step-by-step guide by selecting your environment.
Simple and convenient integration of 1 or many buttons, configurable directly within the HTML code!
- Google Calendar.
- Apple Calendar.
- Microsoft 365, Outlook, and Teams.
- Yahoo Calender.
- Automatically generated iCal/ics files (for all other calendars and cases).
- Timed and all-day events.
- One-time, multi-date, recurring.
- Calendar subscription.
- Most robust time zone and daylight saving management (via our own TimeZones iCal Library).
- Dynamic dates (like "today + 3").
- Beautiful and adjustable UI.
- Light and dark mode.
- Multiple themes.
- Optimized and adjustable UX (for desktop and mobile).
- Dynamic dropdown positioning.
- Taking care of all those edge cases, where some scenarios do not support specific setups (like WebView blocking downloads); utilizing beautiful user guidance workarounds.
- Full support for mouse, touch, or keyboard input (W3C WAI compliant).
- Supporting 20+ languages, incl. RTL text for Arabic & Persian; but also custom labels and text blocks (i18n).
And much more
- Auto-generated Schema.org rich (structured) data for better SEO.
- Fully GDPR, CCPA, and LGPD compliant - without the need of signing some data processing agreement.
- Security by design.
Frequently asked Questions
What is a Add to Calendar Button?
How can I implement the Add to Calendar Button?
How does the Add to Calendar Button work?
What are the differences with Add to Calendar Button solutions?
Is the Add to Calendar Button free to use?
How can I customize the Add to Calendar Button?
Does the Add to Calendar Button consider time zones?
Does the Add to Calendar Button work with website builders?
Does the Add to Calendar Button work with WordPress?
Does the Add to Calendar Button support my language?